Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Back In Time with"'Harry Potter" Awesome Series



Wingardium Leviosa !!!! :D (my favourite spell)
Ofcoz everyone watch or even pretty much know about this series rite???
We grew up with Harry Potter.. and I really missed that moment :')


It's not every day a movie series comes along with MAGIC, action, friendship, and you know..Quidditch. 





The Harry Potter series are my old time favourite movies. I first watch this movie series in the year 0f 2001, when the first series was actually a BoX Office in the cinema back then. At the small age of 7, I started to watch this movie and up until the last series released in 2011. 



I  grew up with the series. And it seems a little bit awkward, when its end. I miss the old time when I grew with the series. 
The Harry Potter movies are one of my childhood memory that I can sure remember. I feel so young when watch back the movie series. But, eventually I feel like a grown up when the series is ended. 


I really hope that J.K Rowling will make another series or at least a short squeal of Harry Potter. I am sure everybody going to SOO love it and can’t wait for it to be release. 

However, I had read some rumours that said J.K Rowling want to continue the series but she had to stop for the sake of Daniel Radclife which well known as Harry Potter in the movies. Almost everyone recognise Daniel as Harry Potter and do not know the real person. He want to move on to the other opportunity in his career and that’s mean not just Harry Potter. And to give the chance to Daniel, J.K Rowling ended the series with The Deadly Hollow.  I can assume that everyone on this planet sure watch or at least heard about this incredible and exciting movies. Like who doesn’t like Harry Potter Series? 


Lastly “Harry Potter” means all of life’s lessons, from friendship to love. It has made me laugh (Fred and George are the best!) and cry (every death was like a knife to the heart), and stay up way too late (we watched it 100++ of time and never get bored).This movies are sOO interesting and full of magic! (LOVE it). No matter what happens, the story will never be over, for at least one person is still loyal. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top