Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

American History X - Reflects our industry

                       
                                                           
             Please watch this movie because I love it. I'm not sure whether you'll like it or not but in my view this movie is different from any other movies.It portrays how white man hate and try to rid out all other people especially black man.But, this movie bring up a few controversy when people in our country said it contained inappropriate theme and some scene is too harsh. that what people are saying but for me they must be like that to make the movie more realistic.

             I don't think that the author is crazy about the idea of putting some controversial issues like skinhead and racism into this movie because I think it will not affects society. Our film industry needs to adapt and refer to other countries on how to create a great movie. But, I see government not take any further action to develop this industry. They try to block and bane any film that they think is radical and against their policy without considering the quality of that movie..  Fun is fun man, it just a movie, government please don't try to destroy them because I am sure people know to absorb or throw away what good and what bad. This is why our industry is still in low point when people keep condemn other people works without giving chance for public to judge them first. Like what Rasulullah had told us, right to speak is for everyone without considering their religion, culture, position or skin color.

                When they said something that against the truth  then it is our responsibility to counter-back their points base our evidence from Al-Quran and Hadith, That is what our country still doesn't have. Government is in the top in the hierarchy instead of Islam. They do what they like ignoring what actually should they done. I will not write full details regarding this because I know people never like to read and I afraid  I'll get banned if I write all my perception and criticism and I know I am run away from my purpose. So, my recommendation is watch this movie. It is extremely interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top